Wondering how to make a digital clock for your theme? Today I’ll provide a Tutorial how to make a simple digital clock. I got this tutorial from on of my best friend Joelke. This tutorial shall explain how to create a simple digital clock, step by step. In this tutorial we use SwishMax 4, which is compatible for both Windows Xp and Windows 7. Please read it carefully before you ask a question. Somehow this tutorial is only a basic tutorial, to create digital clock in various style you need to develop it your self.
Tools and download :
- First you need to download the tool/software SwishMax 4. You can download it here LINK, or you could also download the PORTABLE version : LINK
- Download Flash Player so you can play the movie that we would create : LINK.
- You could also download the sample file.
Step by Step
PS : to enlarge picture, ricght click + view image
1. Open Swish Max4
2. Resize the document into 319px (width) and 239px (height)
3. Browse for your arbitary background picture
4. Create a new movie clip for digital clock, and put a dynamic text into it, see picture below !!!
6. Create another movie clip for calendar, and also put a dynamic text into it. See picture below!!!
7. Go to “Script” tab and insert the action script for calendar (included in sample file)
8. Now your Animated digital clock and calendar is ready, click the play button to see how it works.
To use this animated clock in creating nokia C3 theme, first you need to export the movie into .swf [FILE – EXPORT – SWF]. In carbide, use this .swf as a wallpaper. Carbide won’t show this animated correctly, but don’t worry, as log as you make the right swf, it’ll also works well on your phone.
Tips : Use your imagination and creativity to create a beautiful Animated wallpaper, use internet to find some inspiration ;). GOOD LUCK.