Screenshot is important for a theme maker. Screenshot has function to display the theme that we have created so it can make other people interested in our theme. Generally, Website that provide free themes like eseth.net, tekhseven.net and mobile9.com also require the uploader to include screenshot of their themes. Taking screenshots s60 phone is easy, but for s40 phones is a bit difficult.
But now we can do it easily with Nokia Screen Dumper, a simple software to take a screenshot of your s40 phone. Just follow these simple steps :
- Download Nokia Screen Dumper : http://www.mediafire.com/?naezioznz6zh9sd
- Deactivate all Nokia-related-software (Nokia PC Suite, Nokia Ovi Suite, Nokia Software updater, etc).
- Run Nokia Screen Dumper.
- Connect your phone via USB, and choose PC Suite mode/Ovi Suite.
- Back to Nokia Screen Dumper, choose : File – Connect (a pop up box will appear notify that connection is succeeded)
- To take a Screenshot, click DUMP.
- To save the screenshot click SAVE, choose PNG format for the best result (recomended).
- If you finish taking your screenshot, choose : File – DIsconnect.
This is a screenshot of my Nokia C3 while using Nokia Screen Dumper :
If you like this post, why dont you share it using the sharing tools below😀.